Forms & Policies
The following forms must be completed for all students and any adult who will assist in the classroom as a Parent Helper:
- FPP Enrollment Packet 2018-2019
- Virginia Department of Social Services Sworn Statement (needed every year)
- Adult TB Screening Form (needed every 2 years)
- Virginia Department of Social Services Release of Information Form (needed every 3 years; $10 fee per adult)
- Virginia School Entrance Health Form (updated yearly after your child’s birthday)
Fairfax Presbyterian Preschool welcomes children of all faiths, cultures, and developmental abilities. We strive to provide a safe, nurturing, educational experience that embraces diversity and respects each child as a unique individual. Classes are open to any child regardless of race, religion, gender, or national origin.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the case of inclement weather, FPP follows Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) with respect to school closings or delayed openings.
If FCPS is closed, the Preschool will be closed.
If FCPS has a two-hour delayed opening, the Preschool will open at 11:15 a.m. and dismiss at 1:15 p.m. Note that the dismissal time is extended one hour to make-up for the delayed start time.
The Preschool does not dismiss early for inclement weather. If FCPS closes early, the Preschool will continue to close at the normal time of 12:15.
The Preschool’s answering machine will carry a message regarding any school closings by 8:30 a.m. Please call the Preschool Office at 703-273-4333 after 8:30 a.m.
Days missed due to snow or other inclement weather will not be made up.
To minimize the threat of allergens, we are a peanut and tree nut free school.